If you are interested in hosting a drop-off in your community please contact Nicole Pennock by phone, (308) 455-0685, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-off site coordinators receive volunteering privileges.
Drop-off schedule and Location:
Buffalo County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building
• Items must be properly tagged. Untagged, out-dated, or un-seasonal clothing
will be returned to you.
• Clothing must be sorted into boy/girl groupings by size before you can be
(HINT: Rubberbanding like sizes together will keep clothing organized
as you move it from home to the sale.)
• If you plan on picking up your items that do
not sell (thus using the COLORED cardstock
that is assigned to your number) bring a large
storage tub to drop-off.
This tub needs to have your consignor number
on the end in bold numbers. We will use your
tub to organize your items following the sale.
(please don't leave your lid to your
• Due to the number of consignors wanting their
items returned, please consider volunteering
during tear-down. We appreciate your help!
• If you volunteered, just come to the pre-sale
and tell us your consignor # and name and we
will mark you off the list! (Volunteers get to
shop before those who just consign.)
• Stay while your items are checked-in. If
something is not accepted you will be right
there to know why! Please don't feel bad if
certain items are rejected. We keep standards very high so that shoppers can
shop with confidence, knowing our quality-control is top-notch. With each sale you
will get a hang of what we will accept and what we will not.
• Move your accepted items to racks and tables. (Please take the time to place
your items in the correct spot....if it's not in the correct size it's probably not
going to sell for you!)
• Please allow 30-60 minutes for drop-off. If you have Family Furniture items
or any other items that require assembly, please allocate more time, accordingly.
• Bumblebees and Ladybugs reserves the right to remove any item from the
sale, even after check-in, if we discover a stain, tear, or non-working order, etc.
(if you receive items back in your tote that have the tags marked through these
are items that have something wrong with it and there is usually a note on there
of what it is.)
Many consignors will not want to pick-up items that did not sell. Unsold items will be donated to organizations in Kearney that have the need for them.
If you want to pick-up your unsold items be sure to use the colored cardstock assigned to your number to tag with and bring a large storage tub marked with your consignor number to drop-off.
All items must be picked up at the Buffalo County Fairgrounds, Saturday, 5pm - 5:30pm.
Pick up protocol:
• Items will be sorted and ready for you to
pick up. (Make sure to leave a tote with your
number on it, so we can put your items in it ~
please don't leave the lid.)
• Items can only be picked up at the time and
place mentioned above. Consignors may not
pull their items from the floor early. If you
would like to help with tear-down, please sign up
• Items not redeemed on Saturday by the designated pick-up time will be
• You will receive your check within two weeks of the sale. They will not be
available at pick-up.
• All sales are final. We are not responsible for lost or stolen goods. We are not
responsible for unsold goods due to lost tags.
• Please mark your calendar today if you plan on picking up unsold items.
We will donate all your color tagged items as well as your tub if you do not make
it to pick-up on time.
BUMBLEBEES & LADYBUGS © 2010